środa, 24 sierpnia 2011

My mining career

Let's have a word about mining shall we ?
First thing that I wanted to do in eve was to mine asteroids,make tons of money on it and have fun later.What I didn't realise that it was no fun at all at the beggining.




This shrimp looking ship-Tormentor served me well.Heh actually a day or so.It was simply too little to hold all that ore that I was mining in one cycle.Going back and forth was a pain in the ass and jetissoning this ore was not an option because of can-flippers



I saved some money and I was able to buy cruiser class ship-Arbitrator.
It's a great mining ship. It's able to fit 2x miner I and 5 mining drones.With 2 cargo extenders I was finally able to make some decent money from mining.My main target to mine at that time was veldspar in 0.9 because I had nothing to guard myself from npc pirates roaming trough asteroid belts.




Then I started to train mining barges skill and I could at least fly a ship that was specifically designed for mining-Procurer.Gap between the last two was huge.Procurer had wayyy bigger cargo and mighty strip laser.It had a wild design.Way better than other barges IMO.I had this little baby for about 2 or 3 days but it was time to fly something bigger...



Retriever is my current mining ship.It has a decent cargo,2 strip lasers and 5 mining drones which makes him a great mining ship.Ehhh if only he would be a litle faster :/ ...

4 komentarze:

  1. Oh atm i have like four of them:mining barge,mission ship,hauler and an old mission ship

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hauler is basically a ship with a vast cargo which can be used for moving your stuff around galaxy.

    OdpowiedzUsuń