poniedziałek, 22 sierpnia 2011

The Beginning

Everything has a beggining, right? 
That too is the case in this situation. Truth be told, my adventure with EVE has been going on for a while now, but eventually I reached a moment when making a journal seemed like a sensible idea.
My goal is to become an elite PVP player who's name will send shivers running down spines, culminating in the shitting of hundreds of pants.
Ok, ok, not so fast, maybe:P. But my aim is determined not far from this nonetheless. For now though, to bulk up my coffers, Ima do a level 3 security mission for Caldari. This is my little beast. Fitting her out cost me over 45 million, which compared to the base price of 30 million is a LOT for me. Props going out to all my Corpsmates and Lolly.net for financial backing.
Anyway, enough ranting, here's my little beast, aint she a looker ;D

1 komentarz: