niedziela, 4 września 2011

Can flippers

We all encountered them at some point of our eve career.Because I  mine for the most time I meet them constantly..After a while I have plenty funny stories related to those little thieves.Here's one of them.Enjoy !

    It was warm thursday evening.I'm mining some ores in belt and watching new episodes of Breaking Bad.Every now and then I'm moving the ore to a can in space to haul it later to the station.When I had about 3k m3 of ores in can I noticed something strange.There was little Kestrel orbiting around my mining barge.After a few mins of checking if i was afk he stole my ore.He was waiting for me to pick it up so he could kill me but I didn't do anything so he just warped out.After this happened I undocked from station in industrial Bestower piloted by my second account character  and parked it near my barge so I could move the ore directly to the other ship.I encountered about 10 jetcan flippers that night and nothing happened.

My face when they don't realise that Bestower was my ship and not some indy afk miner

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz